Frequently Asked Questions
Being physically active and having the right amount of nutrients are important for grow taller at this age.
Yes. Unless you make the necessary nutrition and exercise routines for yourself.
Yes. It’s easier when you are less than 28 years old.
At any age. Sooner the better.
The genes you inherit from your parents determine a major 60% portion of your height but the The remaining 40% of your height depends on other factors like your food habits and your lifestyle.
The following are some of the tips that will help to increase your height by food: 1- Eat a balanced diet by including fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables, milk, proteins and whole grains in the food 2- Avoid eating fried and junk food as much as possible 3- Curb the intake of sugar